HELLO IM BACK.
I know i should be posting about my hongkong trip but im lazy to upload the photoswhich are like super duper alot. But anyway i enjoyed the trip! And i really really really love disneyland (like i always did since i was in primary school) cos it really gives people a very magical, fantasy kind of feeling. I guess most girls would like it there. And the fireworks are really (: (: (:
Shopping! But didnt really buy alot of stuff cos hongkong is now in the winter season.
Photos another time! :D
Went to ms koh's house today, and her house is totally like a __ i dont know how to describe. Can you imagine she got a ktv system at home, nitendo wii, mahjong and everything nice. And now im super in love with 一眼瞬间 heh heh. Yes wii can help you jianfei cos its tiring!
AHH now im super fan over whether i should perm my hair! I really want a new hairstyle but but but.. hai.
Okay i'll perm. Please dont laugh if i look weird or lao, okay?
HAHA.